1. IMPORTANT - Read carefully.
This User Service and License Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you and Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing (“Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing”) for the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services (defined below). BY ACCESSING AND USING THE Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing SERVICES, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT. In addition, when using particular Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing owned or operated services, you and Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement. Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing may also offer other services that are governed by different terms.
2. Changes to this agreement
Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement, at any time. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. You can review the most current version of the Agreement at any time at: https://www.contentwriterworkshop.com/terms-of-use. Your continued use of Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services following the posting of any changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
3. Description of content workshop/ebner.marketing services.
Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing provides users with access to a rich collection of efficiency enabling resources, including without limitation various services, educational tools, communications tools, personalized content, computer software, printed materials, online documentation, branded programming and customer service support which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed (the “Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services”).
1. You understand and agree that the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services may include:
- Certain communications from the organizations to which you belong or are affiliated including your institution of higher education, employer and other organizations, such as service announcements, advertisements and news and that these communications are considered part of the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing services and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them.
- Certain communications from Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing, such as service announcements and administrative messages and that these communications are considered part of the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them.
- Advertisements, and these advertisements are necessary for Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing to provide the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services.
2. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services, including the release of new Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing products, shall be subject to this Agreement.
You understand and agree that the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services are provided “AS-IS” and that Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
3. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges).
You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services. Any required or optional equipment or third party plug-in applications that you use, access or augment the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services, including your mobile, tablet or other device, whether required or optional, is subject to the terms, conditions, warranties and disclaimers provided by the manufacturer of such equipment or third party plug-in applications. Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding such equipment and third party plug-in applications.
4. Your registration obligations.
In consideration of your use of the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services (or any portion thereof).
6. mycontentworkshop/ebner.marketing, password and security measures.
Certain Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services may require you to open an account (including setting up an Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing username and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing or any other user due to someone else using your Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing user name, password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential. You may not use anyone else’s Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing user name, password or account at any time. Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
7. Use of software.
Provided that you comply with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing grants you a personal, limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive and royalty-free right and license to install or download and use software in the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services including any third party software, and any authorized updates provided by Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing (the “Software”) on a personal computer or device owned or controlled by you for your own personal use. Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services and its components may contain software licensed from Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing licensors (“Licensor Software”). The Licensor Software enables the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Software to perform certain functions including without limitation, access proprietary data on third-party data servers. Your license to the Software continues until it is terminated by either party. You may terminate the license to the Software by discontinuing use of and by destroying all copies of the Software. In addition, this Software license terminates if you violate any terms of this Agreement. If your license terminates, you agree to cease any and all use of the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services, their components and any third-party data.
8. Text messages
If you utilize Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services to send text messages or SMS messages from a mobile phone, tablet or other device, the standard text messaging rates of other carrier charges imposed by your mobile service provider may apply to such use.
9. Content submitted.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services. Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing does not control the Content posted via the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services.
10. Conduct violations: You agree to not use the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Service;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services or servers or networks connected to the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another; or
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.
11. Pre-screening content.
You acknowledge that Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing Services. Without limiting the foregoing, Content Workshop/Ebner.Marketing and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.